Role – Business Process Analyst
Location – Leeds
Salary – circa £45,000
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
To help us continue to grow, we’re in search of an experienced, exciting a Business & Assurance Analyst. Ideally with NHS / clinical application or digital healthcare experience to join the UKs Largest Online pharmacy based in Leeds. This role has been designed to help drive our ambitious health tech innovation roadmap in partnership with the NHS. This is an excellent opportunity for the right BA to focus their career and drive real change and innovation. Working the product directorate the central hub of all strategic change reporting to the Director of Product.
As Business Process Analyst, you will be working on various strategic digital healthcare projects.
The primary function of this role is to document and maintain a process catalogue for our rapidly evolving business. This is a key role and will assist in the further driving our customer experience vision.
This will include;
- Working alongside the Product Owners / Director, Including running / supporting workshops to produce functional requirements and user stories/journey documentation.
- Setting up the Pharmacy2U process catalogue.
- Producing the Pharmacy2U process catalogue documentation and governance and change control.
- Owning the Pharmacy2U process catalogue.
- Supporting the business on process related activities and ensuring the catalogue is always up to date and accurate.
- Documenting AS-IS processes, systems into requirements catalogues and documentation.
- Producing To-be models alongside the PO, Technical, clinical, Architectural and Business SMEs.
- Producing NHS / Regulatory assurance ready documentation.
- Producing Roadmap / Programme reporting and analysis in support of the Product Director / Exec.
- 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar.
- Functional requirements gathering, user requirements, user stories / journeys.Business analysis, requirements analysis and systems analysis.
- Previous experience of discovery stage / workshop facilitation.
- Experience of working in a highly technical environment with complex, national architectural components.
- Experience of working in a product function / delivery focus ambitious environment.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations / running workshops.
- Build stakeholder and project team relationships - including at very senior / Exec level.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Attention to detail and conceptual thinking skills.
- Fundamental analytical and excellent documentation skills
- NHS experience especially secondary care services, clinical software or digital health.
- Experience of working in clinical or regulated environments / domains and markets.
- Healthcare systems integration
- Working in an Agile environment
- Exposure to Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in Lucid charts or similar process mapping tools.
Hours – 40 hours a week full time. Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms
- Blue Light Card discount